>> Thursday, September 13, 2012
Well, I don’t know what to do with him this school year but so far, he’s been doing great with doing school arts. I’ve loved the idea of taking a picture of all of it too. You know you can’t out all your kid’s work in front of your refrigerator. There’s a tendency as well where you just keep them out of sight or throw them out of the garbage which for me really a troubling. I couldn’t imagine throwing my son’s school arts after all his hard work and time of making them at school. I'm so grateful with this application, I don't need to keep tons of art work yet just save them all using my phone by taking pictures of the arts itself and then share it to others!
Good thing I found this application because I could able to my son's artwork from school. What a brilliant idea this Art My Kid Made is. Also was chosen by the Guardian as one of the top 50 Apps for Kids.
|One of my son's art work!|
To learn more information, you can also visit their website, www.artmykidmade.com.
These are great ideas of why Art My Kid Made application is sure to keep.
• Digital Scrapbooking: Keep a digital refrigerator catalog of your kid's artistic creations.
• Social Sharing: Share your kid's art with other parents on the app, and your own network on Facebook. View the other kids' art recently uploaded to the app.
• Artist of the Day: This section, available online and on the app, features one child artist each day and shares his/her art with the rest of the community.
• A Growing Community: The app is helping to build a network of parents, allowing you to form new connections over your kid's art.
• Online Social Networking: Join in the conversation on the most popular social networking sites and stay in touch with us and your new friends in.
So, what are you waiting for? If you an iPhone, then you can download Art My Kid Made app now for free! Share your kids art and show the world how proud parent you are!